Turns out that dragons are real and they come from South Africa (Latin name ‘Smaug gigantaeus’)
Sand mandala at Thikse Monastery, Ladakh, India.
Imagine sighing after finishing a detail and it blows out everything you’ve done
That’s basically what these monks do actually.
They create such intricate mandalas to demonstrate the beauty and the fullness of life then blow it all away without a seconds thought to teach us the impermance of life and the “transitory nature of material things”.
Bear in mind that this is a very basic and shallow understanding of the very nuanced and meticulous rituals that surround these sand mandalas.
This is amazing
Samsara was dope af.
I dont normally post/reblog stuff like this, but jeasus christ im dying.
WATCH THE VIDEO OMG HAHAHA
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.